Morey + Upton
California’s Premier
Personal Injury Law Firm
Free Consultations 800-360-6646
Practice Areas

October 2019 Archives

What happens if an underinsured motorist injures you?

California differs greatly from other states in the fact it does not require drivers to carry liability insurance. However, a motorist still needs to show financial responsibility if he or she causes a car accident. This fiscal responsibility can take the form of a surety bond, a DMV-issued self-insurance certificate, a cash deposit of at least $35,000 on file at the DMV or an automobile liability insurance policy. 

How drivers can reduce the likelihood of accidents

Around 40,000 people died in car accidents in 2018. According to the National Safety Council, safety features on motor vehicles and a culture that encourages driving safely can make a difference. There are several steps that California drivers can take to make their time on the road safer.

Emotional distress after an auto accident

There is a lot to look at following a car accident to see what kind of damages you qualify for. You may have extensive vehicle repairs to make, or you may need to go to the hospital for months on end for treatments. However, you should never overlook the impact of emotional distress following an auto accident

Contact Us

Get Started With A Free, No Obligation Consultation

Contact our team today: 800-360-6646. Free consultations. No Recovery. No Fee.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Morey & Upton, LLP 611 Anton Boulevard Suite 800 Costa Mesa, CA 92626 Toll Free: 800-360-6646 Fax: 714-432-1292 Map & Directions