John H. Upton
- Retired Founding Partner of Morey & Upton, LLP
John Howard Upton, founding partner of Morey & Upton, LLP, has retired from the practice of law. He departs as one of the most respected and accomplished personal injury attorneys in Southern California.
Mr. Upton has received the following recognition over his career:
• Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys in California (Attorney and Practice Magazine)
• Super Lawyers (Thomson Reuters)
• Client's Choice Award and Top Attorney (AVVO)
• 10 Best Attorneys for Client Satisfaction (American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys)
Mr. Upton earned his Juris Doctorate from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles where he served as Editor-In-Chief of the Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Journal. His tireless work ethic and commitment to exemplary work product secured him a scholarship and membership in the prestigious St. Thomas More Law Honor Society. Mr. Upton joined the highly esteemed law firm of Sheppard Mullin. He quickly established himself as a fiercely dedicated associate with an exemplary work ethic. Then, Mr. Upton was recruited by the internationally acclaimed firm of Morrison & Foerster. It was there that he polished the diligent approach that would soon distinguish him as one of the state's premier attorneys.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
Law Journal: Loyola of Los Angeles International and Comparative Law Journal, Editor-In-Chief